A COVID Community Resource page maintained by the of office of the Mayor of Seattle for City of Seattle, King County, Washington State, federal, and community programs and services to help those in need due to the current health crises.
A partial list of resources available:
- Healthcare & Hygiene Support
- Immigrant Community Support
- Food Support
- Internet Access & Computers
- Rent, Utility & Other Bills Support
- Worker Support
- Artists/Creatives Support
- Caregiver, Child Care & Home Education Support
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Human Trafficking Resources
- Older People Support
- Small Business/Nonprofit Support
Visit the Seattle City COVID-19 resource page here.